* Repair Station Certificate Crisis Intervention
* Standard Airworthiness Certifications
* Aerial Fire Fighting Aircraft Certifications
* UAS Certifications
* Experimental Aircraft Certifications
* Specialized Executive Coaching
* Effective Quality Audit Training with an architect and implementer of the CASE Air Carrier Training Program...
* Available for Remote Aircraft Inspection, Consulting and Training...
A few example missions... client references available:
* Facilitated the restoration of suspended 14 CFR 145 Major MRO Certificates for multiple clients domestic and foreign.
* Facilitated successful 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier - - post-accident Quality System recovery
* Certification support to sole UAS Aerial Fire Mapping Operator
* On-Call Leadership Coach to four major international air carriers.
* Trained FAA CSET core Leadership and Inspectors
* Implemented significant Takt time reductions for first major composite airliner manufacturer.
* Delivered FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services to more than 250: Operators of Standard and Restricted aircraft as well as builders of Amateur and R&D aircraft, Certified Repair Stations, Aerospace Manufacturers, and Aeronautical Product/Article Distributors.
Provider of FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services - since 1995.
DAR-T (maintenance) Function Codes: 101, 102, 103, 114, 115, 124, 128, 129, 132, 147, 148, 149, 162, 171, 177, 178, 179, 180, 188, 189, 190 and 191. Limitations: None
DAR (T) RATE** CALL
DAR-F (manufacturing) Function Codes: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,20,21,22,23,24,25,28,30,31,32,33,40,41,42,43,44,46,47,48,57,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,68,70,71 and 72
DAR (F) RATE: CALL
**EAA/CAF Member Discounted Project Rate: Call