* Certificate Crisis Intervention
* Interim Quality Executives
* Advanced Quality System Design and Implementation Support
* Supply Chain Quality Problem Solving
* Customized M&A Project Support
* Specialized Executive Coaching
* Process Improvement Consulting
* Experimental Aircraft Certification Support
* Effective Quality Audit Training with an architect and implementer of the CASE Air Carrier Training Program...
* Available for Aviation Quality Management Keynote Address Engagements
A few example missions... client references available:
* Facilitated the restoration of suspended 14 CFR 145 Major MRO Certificates for multiple clients domestic and foreign.
* Facilitated successful 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier - - post accident Quality System recovery
* Supported major engine manufacturer acquisitions
* On-Call Leadership Coach to four major international air carriers.
* Trained FAA CSET core Leadership and Inspectors
* Implemented significant Takt time reductions for first major composite airliner manufacturer.
* Delivered FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services to more than 200: Amateur and R&D aircraft builders, Certified Repair Stations, Aerospace Manufacturers and Aeronautical Product/Article Distributors.
Provider of FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services - since 1995.
DAR-T (maintenance) Function Codes: 101, 102, 103, 114, 115, 124, 128, 129, 132, 147, 148, 149, 162, 171, 177, 178, 179, 180, 188, 189, 190 and 191. Limitations: None
DAR (T) RATE** CALL
door to door
DAR-F (manufacturing) Function Codes: 19, 20 & 21.
DAR (F) RATE: CALL
door to door
**EAA/CAF Member Discounted Project Rate: Call
See EAA Recommendation: https://www.eaa.org/eaa/aircraft-building/building-your-aircraft/next-steps-after-your-airplane-is-built/amateur-built-aircraft-and-light-sport-aircraft-inspection/find-an-faa-e-ab-designated-airworthiness-representative
References available from North American, European, Asian and Australian clients.
* Reach-out now and we will respond to you within 10 hours.