Thomas C. Willis, President and Principal - ASQ CQA, FAA DAR-T & F, FAA Certificated; A&P, Pilot - ASEL and sUAS.
* Repair Station Certificate Crisis Intervention
* Production Certificate Holder Crisis Intervention
* Standard Airworthiness Category Certifications
* Aerial Fire Fighting (Restricted Category) Aircraft Certifications
* Experimental & Limited Category Aircraft Certifications
* Specialized Aviation Executive Coaching
* Effective Quality Audit Training with an architect and implementer of the C.A.S.E. Air Carrier Training Program.
* Available for Remote Technology Aircraft Inspection, Special Flight Permits ("Ferry Permits") Consulting, and Training.
A few example missions... client references available:
* Facilitated the restoration of suspended 14 CFR 145 Major MRO Certificates for multiple clients domestic and foreign.
* Facilitated successful 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier - - post-accident Quality System recovery
* Purpose-built Aircraft Installation Conformity (Restricted Category)
* Trained FAA CSET Leadership and Inspectors
* Implemented significant Takt time reductions for the first major composite airliner manufacturer.
* Delivered FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services to more than 300: Operators of Standard, Special Airworthiness, and Restricted Category aircraft as well as Amateur Aircraft Builders, Commercial R&D aircraft fabricators, Certified Repair Stations, Aerospace Manufacturers, and Aeronautical Product/Article, Distributors.
Provider of FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services - since 1995.
DAR-T (maintenance) Function Codes: 101, 102, 103, 114, 115, 124, 128, 129, 132, 147, 148, 149, 162, 171, 177, 178, 179, 180*, 188, 189, 190 and 191. Limitations: *None; for 180, only for activities within the
North Texas FSDO service area.
DAR (T) RATE** CALL
DAR-F (manufacturing) Function Codes: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,20,21,22,23,24,25,28,30,31,32,33,40,41,42,43,44,46,47,48,57,58,59,61,62,63,64,65 and 68.
DAR (F) RATE: CALL
**EAA Member Discounted Project Rate: Call